Invitation for Bids
1. The PT Geo Dipa Energi (Persero) has applied financing from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) toward the cost of Geothermal Power Generation Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this financing to payments under the contract named above. Bidding is open to Bidders from eligible source countries of ADB.
2. The Project Management Unit of PT Geo Dipa Energy (Persero) (“the Purchaser”) invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for the Supply of Casings for the Dieng 2 and Patuha 2 Drilling Campaign.
3. Open Competitive Bidding (International advertisement) will be conducted in accordance with ADB’s Single Stage: Two Envelope bidding procedure and is open to all Bidders from eligible source countries as described in the Bidding Document.
4. Only eligible Bidders with the following key qualifications may participate in this bidding:
• Minimum average annual turnover of US $ 20 M calculated as total payments received by the Bidder for contracts completed or under execution over the last three (3) years.
• Contracts of Similar Size and Nature: Participation in at least three (3) contracts that have been successfully or substantially completed within the last three (3) years and that are similar to the proposed contract, where the value of the Bidder’s participation was US $ 9.5 M for each contract. The similarity of the Bidder’s participation shall be based on the physical size, nature of works, complexity, methods, technology or other characteristics as described in Section 6 (Schedule of Supply). 5. To obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Document, Bidders should contact: PT Geo Dipa Energi (Persero) Attention: Ferry Iskandar Aldevco Octagon Building, Jl. Warung Buncit Raya, No.75 South Jakarta, 12740, Indonesia Telephone: +62 21 – 798 2925 Fax: +62 21 – 798 2930 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. To purchase the Bidding Documents in English, eligible Bidders shall: • write to the address above requesting the Bidding Documents for G-02: Supply of Casings for the Dieng 2 and Patuha 2 Drilling Campaigns; and • pay a nonrefundable fee of US$ 100 or Rp. 1,000,000 (one million rupiah) by cash or wire transfer to PT Geo Dipa Energi (Persero) Account at Mandiri Bank No.07.000.5555.7778 during regular office hours on all working days at 09:00 – 15:00 hours (West Indonesian Time). The Bidding Documents can be collected in person at the stipulated address or will be sent by email. No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery.
7. A Pre-Bid Meeting will be held at 09:00 hours (West Indonesian Time) on 28 January 2020 at Aldevco Octagon Building, 2nd Floor, Jalan Warung Jati Barat No. 75 Pejaten, South Jakarta 12740, Indonesia.
8. Deliver bids: • to the address above • on or before 27 February 2020 at 14:00 hours (West Indonesian Time) • together with a Bid Security as described in the Bidding Document.
9. When comparing bids, Domestic Preferences will be applied as stipulated in the Bidding Document.
#asia #asiaprojects #projects #project #energy #power #Bidders #bid #bids #tender #tenders #tendersgo #procurement #supply #purchase #International #contracts #energyprojects #tendersnotice #Indonesia #rfq #rfp ##asiaenergy #asiatenders #asiahvdc #business #энергия #énergie #Energie #energia #에너지 #אנרגיה #ενέργεια #energi #طاقة #projectsnews #globaltenders #projetos #مشاريع #projekter #проектов #projets #projekte #פרויקטים #prosjekter #έργα #프로젝트 #projektowanie #projekti