Africa - AFRICA- P130871- Regional Communications Infrastructure Program Phase 5 - Uganda - Procurement Plan
Author :Flavia Opio; Document Date: 2019/12/20 15:51:03 Document Type: Procurement Plan;Report Number : STEP28125Volume No1Total Volume(s)1CountryAfrica; Region: Africa; Disclosure Date: 2019/12/20 15:51:03 Disclosure Status: Disclosed Doc Name: Africa - AFRICA- P130871- Regional Communications Infrastructure Program Phase 5 - Uganda - Procurement Plan
Procurement Plan I. General
2. Bank’s approval Date of the procurement Plan: March ......, 2017 7
3. Date of General Procurement Notice: ............................
4. Period covered by this procurement plan: March 17 to Jan 2018. II. Goods, Works, Consultant and Non-Consulting Services.
1. Prior Review Threshold: Procurement Decisions subject to Prior Review by the Bank as stated in Appendix 1 to the Guidelines for Procurement: Type of Procurement Prior Review Threshold (PRT) US$ (Millions) Comments 1. Works (Including turnkey, supply & installation of plant and equipment and PPP) 5 High
2. (Goods; Information Technology & NonConsulting Services) 1.5 High
3. Consultant Services (Firms) 0.5 High 4. Consultant Services (Individual Consultants) 0.2 High 2. Pre-qualification NA 3. Proposed Procedures for CDD Components (as per paragraph. 3.17 of the Guidelines: NA
4. Reference to (if any) Project Operational/Procurement Manual: Available in Project files
5. Any Other Special Procurement Arrangements NA
6. Short list comprising entirely of national consultants: Short list of consultants for services, estimated to cost less than $300,000_equivalent per contract, may comprise entirely of national consultants in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 2.7 of the Consultant Guidelines.
7. All TORs for the procurement of consultants services irrespective of the estimated cost of the assignment shall be reviewed and cleared by the TTL
8. Operating expenditures are neither subject to the Procurement and Consultant Guidelines nor prior or post reviews. Operating expenditures are normally verified by TTLs and FM specialists and obtained using the Borrower’s national procurement and administrative procedures.
9. Renewal or extension of individual consultants contracts hired for technical assistance and which are intended for a long-term period but signed for an initial period shorter than the duration of the project, and that have been prior reviewed, do not require procurement clearance if there is no substantial change in the terms and conditions of the contract.
#tenders #africatenders #africabids #africarfq #africarfp #africaprocurement #procurement #etenders #eprocurement #worldbankprocurement #supply #supplytenders #bids #africabid #projecttenders #projectbids #projectprocurement #Communications #Infrastructure #ProcurementPlan #telecommunication